Known for its splendid cliffs, coves and grottos, Capri is the jewel of the Gulf of Naples. Explore this majestic island by sea and by land in this semi-private boat excursion.
Cruise to this island jewel on a semi-private boat, with no more than 12 people on board. You will sail around the island with your English-speaking Captain, who will show and explain the wonders of this Land of the Sirens. Capri is famous for its splendid cliffs, coves and grottos, including the enchanting Blue Grotto*, the White Grotto (also known as the Champagne Grotto), and the Green Grotto.
During the tour, you can also admire the Statue of Urchin, the Jump of Tiberius, the Coral Cave, the Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni Rocks, the Bay of Marina Piccola, the Rock of the Sirens and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
Also included in the tour is a stop for a snack at one of the best local restaurants along the coast, as well as beverages on the boat (water, beer, cola, fruit juice, Prosecco, wine, limoncello). You will also have free time to visit the city center of Capri and enjoy a swim off the boat in the cobalt blue sea of Capri. You will then be returned to your port of departure.
- Departure and return from either the port of Sorrento or Piano di Sorrento
- A visit to the caves and grottos* (Blue Grotto: time and weather-permitting)
- Snorkeling equipment and beach towels for your swim
- Toilet facilities and changing area on board
- Complimentary drinks on board and a snack at a local restaurant
- Professional English-speaking skipper
-TAXES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE